MOHAMED ALI CLAY : Sayings and statements.




Friendship is not something that you learn in school, if you do not know its meaning, is not knowing something.

 Every moment in my workouts of hatred, but every time that I myself say I suffer now and I live like a hero.

If you dare to take the risk in your life, you have nothing.

 Fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

 If you dream that you beat me, he must wake up from its sleep and I apologize for my.

 I'm an astronaut in boxing wemnavsini are common to the drivers,

I live in my own world. Led wars between States to change cards, but poverty wars on the map change.

I'm not a leader, I'm a humble guy, but he has a lot of followers.

I hope that this people love the way you love me because it would be a world of perfect. With the news of the death of Muhammad Ali sports lost one of the most important myths, won the title of athlete of the century in several major investigations and has received more than 70% of the vote, Muhammad Ali, a large gathering scored a record of 56 WINS and 5 defeats only and 35 of the 56 wins by Ko, strongest in history of the strength of man where equivalent 453 kg. Exceeded the popularity of clay, is a boxer, was a curious, arrogant sometimes and wise in many things and has become a model for future generations and made many humanitarian situations in his life, has always been against murder, racism, poverty, we cannot simply say that we have lost a legend as big as a human being before being an athlete it is very difficult to come from another character like him.
MOHAMED ALI CLAY : Sayings and statements. MOHAMED ALI  CLAY : Sayings and statements. Reviewed by Unknown on 7:23 AM Rating: 5

No comments